Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Netball

Yesterday our Saturday netball team went to a tournament. We did pretty well against the other teams. We won two and drew 1. If we had got higher points the other teams that we had won against then we would if got in the semi-finals but this huge school called Highlands got way higher points against the teams that we won against so they got in the semi-finals and played against a really hard team they were called Kaponga 2 quick. We played them on Saturday and we lost by seven goals. Robyn said that we did really well against those teams. I was really tired at the end of all of those games because I had to play 3 whole half hour games and all I wanted to do was sleep. Once we had left we went to go and see nana at the hospice. It was really quiet and when we got there nana was walking up the walkway thing to her room. Nina followed her while I waited for mum to come and then show her which room nana was in. when we had got to nana’s room granddad was there and their friend from Raglan came down to see them so she was there as well. They asked if we could get and get them a cup of tea and Nina and I had a Milo. They where huge cups so it took a while for Nina and I to finish them. We talked about our horses and if we still had Kaimanawas at our house still and mum said yes and still buying another one!!! Laugh out loud!!!! Once we had finished our Milo and mum had finished her cup of tea we went to the car and then when we were on our way to the petrol station I called dad and told him how Nina and I got on and then told him where were we were and some other stuff and then hung up and then fell asleep!!!!!!! (I was lucky that mum woke me up when we got to the petrol station so then I could get a chocolate bar!!!!).When we got home I feel asleep until dinner was ready and then after dinner I went to bed.

No comments: