Sunday, June 08, 2008

At Home

Yesterday mum did my horse’s first time of bare foot trimming. I think that is really cool because since she has just been broken in and only have a month or so to learn to pick up her feet and then suddenly she have to stand there for an hour or so but only just pulled away from mum a couple of times and when mum did the rasping she only wanted to put her feet back when mum was trying to rasp her back feet. When mum had finished doing her feet I went over the house and got her a whole apple to give it to her to say that it was alright if mum did her feet. Once mum had finished her feet and Shadow was eating her apple mum was going on about how good she was and how our other horses would have done and about this and how she was just a baby and she was doing all this stuff. Even though it thought that it was pretty cool that Shadow had let mum do all of her feet. (Considering that she had a huge scar on her back foot so she did not want mum to lift it up) I didn’t really think that mum would go on and on about it even though some parts wee pretty interesting!!! (Laughing out loud).
When I had put Shadow away I went over to the house and Nina was cooking and Roma was on the computer and Caterina was watching her. (That was pretty usual). As soon as I came in dad came in and told us to go and feed our horses and do all of our jobs around the house. So I went back outside to get Shadows bucket and I told Nina to go and get Lilly’s, Penny’ and Sunny’s bucket. When Nina had brought them up I had already done Shadows feed and was doing Delilah’s feed when Nina came up with the other horses feed so I had to do them as well. I only usually do the oat and chaff because when I do the Sugar beet I get stuff all over my hand sp I usually get my other sisters to do that!!
When I was giving Shadows feed to her she trotted after me because she loves it (and so do the other horses.) so she does all this stupid stuff so I kept walking around until she settled down and then I gave it to her. I put it in this little hole so then I would not roll down the hill so the next might after that I would not have to go down the hill to get the bucket. When I got inside Roma was running the shower and Caterina was cleaning up her side of the room. They did not come out and help Nina and I with the horses because I told them to tidy up the house but I also meant mine and Nina’s side of the room not just there’s. Nina got some of her muffins out and then put the other ones in but then when the timer went of for the other lot they weren’t even close to finishing. So we did the horses and then when we got inside the bath was running. When mum came in we had all got through the bath and Nina and I were tidying up our side.

No comments: